The deed goes back to 1884 when the land was owned by the Minneapolis/St. Louis RR. The house was built on that land in 1901 and the house was the first house on the edge of town. The town bordered the Sioux Dakota reservation line. Fred Eckhardt was a well established businessman in town and he owned the house in 1912. Fred and his wife Minnie both passed away in the home as well as two of their children. Minnie’s funeral was also held in the home. There is a total of 5 confirmed deaths in the home. Some of the activity reported by people are shadows and figures seen, being touched or blankets being tugged on, audible voices and EVP’s captured, footsteps, children playing, objects being moved, doors opening and equipment interaction.
This location is available for private investigations for $175 for up to 8 people. For more information and scheduling, please visit their website.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.